Monday, March 5, 2007

More Good



Brooke Shields has offered help to Britney Spears!

Supposedly, my girl- Britney has been reading Brooke Shields' book "Down Came The Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression."

Shields told Access Hollywood, "I hope she's fine. I believe she's going to be fine, and she just needs the support and her kids. She's their only mom, and she'll earn that back in her own mind.

"(If she is suffering from depression) then it really needs to be reckoned with, and it's very common, and she'll get through it.

"If (Britney) is reading my book. I hope it's helping her. If it's not, and she wants to talk to someone, I'm available. She is followed every moment of her life, and she's documented every minute of her life."

I am glad people are noticing that the girl needs space and privacy!

No comments: