Thursday, March 1, 2007

I Cried For Britney



Okay.. So I cried today...

I was watching a Britney DVD (Britney: The Videos)... and I cried...

I want to hug Britney so bad. They were showing all kinds of behind the scenes footage, and Britney was dancing and smiling and acting goofy the whole way through.

She was 19, 20 years old and so full of life, and happy.

Don't get me wrong. I did hear about her visit to an AA meeting, and she looked amazing! I still think she should rock the bald head. I think she has THE MOST BEAUTIFUL face to rock that style out!

Well, I cried! I wanted to let ya'll know. I CRIED FOR BRITNEY!

I wonder if I can get that as a bumper sticker!

YOU'RE IN MY THOUGHTS, BRIT!

2 comments:

Eddie said...

Yeah, she did look better while going to that AA meeting. She looked fresh and seemed like she was in better spirits...

Don't worry... she's gonna fuck up her competition when she returns. All those other bishes have nothing on the Brit.

Besos

Anonymous said...

of course you can get it on a bumper sticker. Just ask your boif to print it up.