Saturday, March 24, 2007

AS IF!

'

Lindsay Lohan's mother, Dina, has reprimanded Lynne Spears for not standing up for her daughter Britney Spears.

Dina Lohan believes Britney's mom should have protected her daughter earlier against the scathing media reports criticising Spears' downward spiral into rehab.

She says, "I don't know her mom. But I love this kid, and I feel so badly for her because I'm a mom. The girl is a beautiful kid. She married some guy just to get out of the limelight. Cut her some slack."

"Her mother, I'm surprised she didn't come forward. I'm not gonna sit back and go, 'You're gonna trash my kid?' If my daughter was in high school, I would be at the principal's office. Hello?"

-------------

HERE'S MY OPINION!

I think Britney's mother did the ABSOLUTE right thing. She was with Britney's children, and visited Britney in rehab! I had said once that I felt her mother didn't draw the line between stage mom and MOM! She has. I take that back.

La Mama Lohan needs to understand she is not the celebrity, and sometimes supporting your child behind the scenes goes A LONG WAY!

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Wow. Look who's giving advice. The woman who's riding the wave of fame that her daughter created. It's no surprise that Dina Lohan is a big cokehead and has done the drug with her very own daughter. Numerous eyewitness accounts have said that they've seen them go to the restroom together and leave with little circles of powder around their nose...

As for Britney's mom, her and countless others who know someone who's in trouble can't fully help someone unless that someone meets them halfway.

I just want to see Britzo's ass in a pair of tight, low-cut jeans. SHWING!!

Besos