Friday, March 2, 2007

20sumthin...

Britney is my age. She is 25. And you know what I never understood... I never understood that whole argument about how she WAS such an innocent good girl.

Do you remember her first major magazine cover? It was this rolling stone issue!



Now - I am soooo sorry, but she always had that sex kitten vibe from the get-go! Rock on Britney! Why did they ever give her shit a few years after this magazine cover for being.. TOO SEXY???

She has dealt with bullshit for way too long. Her virginity, her love life, her spending habits, her partying...

The young lady never had a chance to be a crazy kid. I remember all the crazy shit I did in high school and the beginning of college. It's very numbing. Actually, it can be therapeutic as well. It depends on how one holds his/her own!

Remember, Britney always looked hot (and still does), and always tried to do what she wanted.

Let her be! Love ya girl!

1 comment:

Eddie said...

She's mine dammit!!

Nah, seriously... you're right. She was never an apple pie artist. She always had that edge and it's America who stamped her with that good girl, "Americas Sweetheart" bullshizz.

She's still mine yo.

Conyo