Thursday, February 22, 2007

What's The Point?


Britney Spears, once again, has made headline WORLD news with her antics. And I didn’t want to hop on that media train.

I admit that I read the famous PERZHILTON.COM. However, I am the first to admit that I think it’s a horrific site. He is nasty to celebrities and his grammar is horrible.

I got my degree in Public Relations. I have been a huge Britney fan for YEARS! And I honestly believe I can open your minds to think differently than what the media has led you all to believe.

You have to ask questions. Is Britney doing this for media attention? Is she addicted to drugs, and needs rehab? Is she going crazy?

Although this site is about Britney, I will give you some other celebrity information. Just to not give you a Britney overload.

The next entry to come…. Dissecting the SHAVING OF THE HEAD! I promise you, you’ll enjoy reading this one!

1 comment:

Femi said...

I think you're bog's awesome. you're the only person that I've heard say these things and I'm right there with ya!! The good that can come from this is it may change some people's ideas about what "beautiful" is. Just because it's different doesn't make it hideous. we're just not used to it and it's shocking at first.