Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Things People Do…




Why do people knock others when they are down?

Jason Alexander, the guy Britney married in Las Vegas, has been a media whore the last few days. He’s been giving interviews and just talking and talking and talking.

For the last few years, he has never ever mentioned any knowledge of overdoses and crazy partying. OH WAIT! BUT NOW… He’s an expert at Britney’s “drug addiction.”

Let’s say he is right…WHY WOULDN’T HE TRY TO HELP WHEN IT HAPPENED????

This is what I have been saying this entire time. She needs somebody that loves her for her… I am so sorry, but if I was him and what he is saying is true, I would have done something or said something A LONG TIME AGO!

I am getting so aggravated by this guy!

Say a prayer for Britney… Send her all the good vibes you got!

No comments: