Saturday, February 24, 2007

Too Much... Too Fast?


Here's the thing. Britney has been on top of the world for almost a decade now. Think about it... What would u do if you had a camera in your face EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY???

Imagine me sitting next to you... and im pointing my finger an inch from your face. You ask me to leave u alone and get my finger out of your face... and i refuse... i stay there... u walk away.. i follow u... u ask me again to take my finger out of your face... after 3,650 days of this... u get annoyed as HELL! I am sure anyone will flip shit...

That's what's she's going throgh...

I've heard the argument that she asked to be famous, so she has to deal with it. Well there is a thing as TOO MUCH!

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION TO ALLOW BRITNEY PRIVACY FROM THE PAPARAZZI... http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/britneyrehab

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Just signed. I'm with you brother. Enough is enough...

Love the blog. Beautiful choice of pictures.

Besos